- 15:1 compaction ratio
- Durable, Kevlar-based coating
- ANSI and OSHA compliant
- Sturdy steel frame design
- Emergency stop switch
- Programmable logic control
- Tamper-proof door sensor
- Adjustable 4,000 lb. draw latch
- Custom dolly
Why Use a Trash Compactor?
If you generate a sizeable amount of trash in your day-to-day operations, a garbage compactor is a must. The GTS2000 industrial compactor can help you:
- Cut costs: Compacted trash bales take up less room on trucks, saving you money on hauling costs. If you spend more than $600 on waste disposal costs each month, a compactor will pay for itself in very little time.
- Improve sanitation: Overflowing dumpsters are a nuisance and a health hazard for employees and the public. Exposed trash can also attract rodents and insects.
- Boost employee productivity: Dealing with large amounts of loose trash is a waste of time for your employees. A trash compactor helps workers quickly, safely, and efficiently manage waste so they can get back to activities that generate money for your business.
The GTS2000 is ANSI and OSHA compliant. It can be used for newspaper, soft and hard plastics, and metals. Because it’s designed for indoor use, it’s the ideal vertical compactor for fast food franchises, hotels, casinos, cruise ships, schools, and retail chains. Our clients have saved 50% or more on hauling costs using the GTS2000. It’s one of the best large compactors on the market today.
Purchase the GTS2000 directly online from us or lease the compactor for just $188/month for 60 months. Ready to start reaping the rewards of a trash compactor? Apply for financing.