CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE 866.760.8194
Save on Cardboard Waste Management Expenses
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Reducing Cardboard Recycling and Disposal Costs
Almost all businesses have cardboard to handle, store, and transport to recycling centers. Cardboard is a heavy-duty paper product that is corrugated, trapping air pockets inside to keep it both light and strong. This lightweight construction causes cardboard waste to be bulky and inefficient to transport.
By making use of an industrial-quality cardboard crusher and/or a cardboard baler, businesses can reduce the volume of their cardboard waste by up to 90%. This reduction in volume translates directly into cost savings in storage, handling, and transport.
What Are the Benefits of a Cardboard Press Machine?
A commercial cardboard crusher offers these benefits for businesses:
- Volume reduction by a factor between 5:1 and 10:1, depending on the type of cardboard
- Maximum recycling revenue by transporting and selling more weight per load
- Access to facilities that require baling and larger volume deliveries but offer better recycling rates
More efficient use of employee time by using a cardboard baler rather than requiring staff to break down and stack boxes by hand
What Types of Equipment Are Used to Compact Cardboard?
There are cardboard compactors designed for small businesses all the way up to commercial waste services applications. Determining the right equipment for your facility is easy with a free consultation with our industry experts, who can guide you in choosing between:
- A commercial-quality cardboard crusher and vertical cardboard baler for smaller scale use
- An industrial cardboard baler, typically a horizontal baler, which is designed for high volume and continual use
- An industry-specific piece of equipment designed to handle large or irregular cardboard baling
Making Cardboard Recycling Safe and Cost Effective
Purchasing an industrial cardboard press to streamline your commercial recycling needs starts with our expert guidance. The price is well within the reach of both large and small businesses, and with rental, lease-to-own, and direct sales options, your company can begin reaping the cost benefits right away.
We offer 24/7 customer service and waste consulting services nationwide to ensure you get the right equipment the first time and keep operating expenses predictable. Make the most of your cardboard recycling by reducing it to the smallest possible size. Schedule your free consultation with an industry expert today to find out how this investment can improve your bottom line.