CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE 866.760.8194
Waste Consultant Services
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Global Trash Solutions has a proven track record of saving our clients a national average of 35% on waste and recycling costs.
We offer a free, no-obligation analysis of your waste management needs, whether you’re a factory owner looking for innovative waste management solutions or the CEO of a restaurant chain focused on waste reduction. Our mission is to help you reduce costs, improve efficiency, and boost your bottom line.
ENROLL AND START SAVING NOW
Since 2008, Global Trash Solutions has been routinely helping customers save on waste management services. Here’s a snapshot of our process:
- Information Gathering & Analysis. Our professional waste consultants will gather pertinent information about your waste and recycling needs and determine ways to improve efficiency and slash your costs.
- Recommendations. Once we complete our analysis, we’ll provide you with a savings report showing all the available options for your business. Our expert representative will make recommendations that empower you to protect your bottom line—you are always in control of the process.
- Implementation. If you decide to entrust us as your waste management consultant, we’ll finalize the agreement and implement your custom-designed plan. Our only compensation is a percentage of what you save, based on the recommendations you accept.
- Monitoring. We monitor your account to ensure vendor charges are accurate, and we intervene when needed.
Why GTS Is Different
If you’re like most businesses, you produce trash and recyclables every day as part of your process. That means you need a reputable, efficient waste hauler to help you manage your waste stream.
But waste haulers are in business to make a profit. They rarely recommend the most efficient—or least expensive—options for trash and recycling services. They’re interested in their profits, not yours.
You need an industry expert on your side. One that has spent years studying the market and its trends.
Global Trash Solutions has:
- A proven track record of effectively reducing waste management costs for businesses of every scope and size
- The market presence to leverage the industry on your behalf—we help level the playing field by bargaining on your behalf for the best rates and packages
GTS Waste Consulting Services Include:
- Designing optimal recycling and waste management systems for all businesses and waste disposal facilities
- Complying with zero-waste initiatives and efforts to compost organic and food waste nationwide
- Implementing the latest technologies including container monitoring and IoT solutions for more efficient waste collection and pickup
- Recommendations for compactors, balers, and other industrial waste management equipment that pays for itself in reduced hauling costs and the potential for marketing some recyclables
- Operational support, environmental compliance monitoring, waste stream audits, and continuous process improvement
- Financial analysis, documentation, and reporting to meet all your audit and business intelligence needs
- Replacing failing or obsolete equipment and waste handling procedures to implement best practices and new green initiatives
- 24/7 support and guidance with expert consultants available to handle sudden problems including overbilling, regulation changes, and compliance deadlines
- Access to resources and reports whenever you need them for future business planning, relocation, expansion, and manufacturing or facility waste management
How Waste Consulting Benefits Your Business
If you’re like most businesses, you produce trash and recyclables every day as part of your process. That means you need a reputable, efficient waste hauler to help you manage your waste stream diversion and solid waste disposal.
But waste hauling companies are in business to make a profit. They rarely recommend the most efficient—or least expensive—options for trash and recycling services. They’re interested in their profits, not improving your waste disposal engineering and helping you reduce costs.
You need an industry expert on your side to truly manage your waste stream and promote your goals for sustainable development. GTS is an industry leader with expert consultants that have spent years studying the market and its trends. We can help you reduce waste, lower costs of waste collection, and improve the diversion rate of recyclables to comply with requirements and local sustainability goals.