Benefits of Self-Contained Trash Compactors
- Sanitary: Self-contained compactors have a built-in fluid collection chamber (sump). This prevents fluid leakage, helps reduce odors, and prevents rodent and insect infestations. With a self-contained industrial trash compactor, there are no spillovers and no trash blowing around in the wind. And, since they’re completely sealed off, they deter people from rummaging through trash. Self-contained compactors are the preferred choice for restaurants, food manufacturing plants, hotel restaurants, fast food chains, and other food service operations.
- Easy to use: Self-contained compactors are easy and safe to operate and require no special training. The user throws in the garbage and turns the compactor on with the touch of a button. Compactors can be locked to prevent unauthorized use.
- Cost-effective: Trash is compacted into blocks that take up less space on waste management hauling trucks, saving your business money on hauling trips.
Self-Contained Compactors standard features include:
- UL Listed complete compactor
- ANSI Z245.2 & ANSI Z245.21 Compliant
- Quiet Operating Vane Pump
- Key operated controls
- UHMW Ram Guides assures straight tracking and readily replaceable, should the need arise
- Replaceable spin-on oil filter cartridge to keep your oil clean and provide a long, trouble-free power unit life
- Heavy-Duty Controls – NEMA 4 rated push button controls with key-lockable start switch
- Can be equipped with chute hoppers, ground feed hoppers, and any other special installation solution requirement
- Standard short cross cylinder units available to solve those extra tight space problems, and to provide the greatest payload possible
- Special modifications quoted upon request – GTS engineers will work to configure your compactor to meet your specific need. Others on the GTS team can arrange for delivery, installation and service of your GTS Compactor after the sale.
- One phone call takes care of your equipment and service needs.
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.