Waste & Recycling Solutions for Retail Food Stores
We offer a free consultation and evaluation of current spending to businesses that are looking to reduce costs.
Supplies arrive several times a week at retail food stores, mostly packed in cardboard and soft plastic. Dealing with the constant stream of recyclable waste is a challenge on its own. Then there are the added challenges of managing organic waste and green waste recycling.
Whether you own a convenience store, a grocery store chain, or a national network of hypermarkets, Global Trash Solutions can help you find sustainable solutions for organic waste and more efficient waste management strategies.
Global Trash Solutions routinely helps retail food businesses reduce their waste and recycling costs with an average saving of 34%.
Efficient waste handling in the goods reception area frees up precious space and creates more time for what really matters: selling products. With the right strategy we can help you:
- Boost recycling rates
- Increase diversion rates
- Choose a cost-effective waste disposal option
- Improve your “green” image
Our experienced waste brokers and sustainability consultants work with you to develop a waste management plan that improves efficiency, simplifies supply-chain management, and identifies new solutions for green waste recycling and food waste management.
We’ve been analyzing the industry for years and have the market presence to effectively bargain for the best rates and contracts on your behalf. And we have a proven track record of success.
Here’s how our process works:
- Information Gathering & Analysis. Our professional waste consultants start by gathering information about your current waste management process, your pain points, and your waste and recycling needs.
- Recommendations. Next, we analyze measures that can improve your waste handling and recycling processes and provide you with a savings report showing all the available options for your business. We may also recommend balers or compactors, which can help your staff keep up with waste production around the clock.
- Implementation. If you decide to entrust us as your waste management consultant, we’ll finalize the agreement and implement your custom-designed plan.
- Monitoring. After your new plan is in place, we’ll monitor your account to ensure a smooth transition and that vendor charges are accurate.
Whether you own a small market, a string of local grocery stores, or hypermarkets across the country, we can help you choose the right waste management solution.
Ready for an obligation-free consultation and evaluation of your waste and recycling needs?
Contact us at 866-760-8194 for comprehensive waste disposal solutions and start saving today!