Pre-crushers are the ideal solution for crushing drums, pallets, and furniture, and other large items. They are also useful for destroying unsellable merchandise and items with sensitive data (e.g., laptop computers) to prevent scavenging. Pre-crushing significantly reduces trash volume and increases payload size, which can save you money on waste hauling costs.
If you routinely crush bulky items like drums and pallets, a pre-crusher can help you manage your waste more efficiently. Features of the Cram-A-Lot pre-crusher compactor include:
- Extra heavy-duty construction: The structural steel chassis was designed using cutting-edge engineering software and is built to withstand heavy use.
- Tongue-and-groove floor: Prevents waste material from migrating between the ram and compactor floor, a common cause of problems and breakdowns.
- Programmable logic controller: The simplified electrical circuit design features a programmable logic controller that uses no relays.
- Power source integrated hydraulic manifold: The pre-crusher’s hydraulic manifold system reduces the size and weight of the power unit and is cleaner and more reliable.
Applications and Benefits of Using a Pre-Crusher
Pre-crushers get rugged materials ready for your heavy-duty trash compactor. They are perfect for dealing with hard to destroy items like steel drums, wood crates and pallets, and industrial waste. Common applications for pre-crushers include:
- Automotive manufacturers
- Appliance manufacturers
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Boat manufacturers
- Construction sites
- Transfer stations
Benefits of using a pre-crusher include:
- Reduced volume: Designed to crush rugged materials, a pre-crusher compactor can slash your hauling expenses by up to 50 percent.
- Higher payload: Compacted materials free up space at your facility and save space on trucks, which can also save you on hauling costs.
Call Global Trash Solutions today to learn more about our pre-crushers and compactors for sale. You can purchase a pre-crusher on our website or over the phone.
There are no reviews yet.