X-Press Pack Compactors standard features include:
• UL/CUL listed Control Panel
• Liquid tight compactor/container
• 4 or 6 cubic yard front-load or rear-load container
• Removable Power Unit
• Large 46 x 21 Charge Opening
• Low loading height for easy loading
• Optional chute fed systems available
• Fully (UHMW) guided & supported ram
• Fixed breaker bar teeth aid in trash retention
• ANSI Z245.2 & ANSI Z245.21 Compliant
With its optional chute-fed or hopper fed system, our small compactor is designed to offer the same benefits of a larger industrial compactor. In fact, ease of use makes it the ideal portable compactor—no additional site prep, such as concrete pads, anchor, or channel guides, is required.
Our X-Press compactor is ideal for small and mid-sized businesses, including grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, and small manufacturing facilities. The compactor effectively manages waste with little manpower required. The self-contained design means no leaks, spills, or odors. This can help reduce rodent and insect problems—common issues for food service businesses and hotels.
Other features include:
• Rugged construction provides long life.
• Can easily be used for long-term or short-term applications.
• Eliminates the unsightly mess of trash spilled by hauler.
• Excellent compaction of dry and/or wet material.
• Compaction ratios average 4.5:1, depending on material.
• Ideal for restaurants, fast food restaurants, shopping centers, supermarkets, hospitals, schools, nursing homes and hotels.
• Load from ground, off a dock, or through the wall.
• USER FRIENDLY: Container lid automatically unlocks when container is emptied and locks when returned.
• SELF-CONTAINED UNIT: Designed for limited space locations.
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.