This unit is designed to allow customized loading options, and since it accommodates different container sizes, you won’t need to change compactors if your business’s trash volume grows.
Our vertical compactor conforms to WASTEC guidelines. Standard features include:
- UL/CUL-listed control panel
- Integral power unit
- Key-operated controls
- Vertically adjustable legs allow the compactor to accommodate a 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 cubic yard container without changing compactors.
- There are no hydraulic lines attached to the container. This eliminates the need for the driver to exit the truck, saving time and money.
- Feed access door is designed to eliminate trash from collecting on top of press head.
- The VC unit offers loading capabilities from all four sides, allowing user front, rear, or side feed loading. It can be combined with an open chute or thru-the-wall access for customized loading access.
- Feed heights starting at 40 ¼”.
Apply for equipment financing with Global Trash Solutions.
Advantages of a Vertical Trash Compactor
Vertical compactors compress and process a range of materials, including cardboard, plastic bottles, aluminum cans, textile waste, and more. Our vertical compactor is ideal for businesses with small- to medium-scale recycling needs. Vertical compactors have several advantages, including that they:
- Take up less floor space than horizontal models
- Are easy to operate
- Require little maintenance
- Use less electrical power than other industrial garbage compactors
- Keep waste contained and protected from the wind
Investing in a small trash compactor can reduce the number of trips required to haul away waste, since compacted bales take less space on hauling trucks. This, in turn, can reduce your business’s carbon footprint and boost your green image.
Depending on the type and quantity of materials your business produces, you may even be able to generate additional revenue by selling in-demand recyclables. Contact the experts at Global Trash Solutions to learn more.