- Bale weight cardboard (lbs): 525-700
- Bale weight plastic foil (lbs): 575-825
- Bale size WxDxH (inch): 48 x 30 x 32
- Press force (lbs): 66,000
- Power supply: 208/230/480V
- Motor (HP): 5.5
- Noise Level (dB): 59-60
- Cycle time avg. (sec): 28
- Dimensions WxDxH (inch): 69 x 50 x 79
- Weight (lbs): 3,200
- Feed opening WxH (inch): 43 x 21
- Load height (inch): 49
- Chamber height (inch): 54
- Stroke (inch): 37
- Number of ties: 4
- Type of tying: Twine / Steel wire
- Full bale light: Yes
- Bale eject: Automatic
Durable machine with superior press force
Strong cross cylinders provide a superior press force that allows for quick compaction of large volumes of heavy-duty waste.
Fits in tight spaces
The low overall height of just under 79 inches permits the baler to fit in tight spaces that have height restrictions. Easily install the X4830 anywhere you’d like.
X4830 – high capacity baler:
- For many different recyclables
- Low overall height
- High press force
- Very low noise level
- High speed and high effeciency
- Powder Coating provides durable finish in many colors
How does the X4830 baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.