The X10 HD Baler standard features include:
- Bale weight (cardboard): 150 to 200 lbs.
- Bale weight (plastic): 175 to 245 lbs.
- Bale dimensions (in): 30 x 24 x 24
- Cycle time (seconds): 40
- Power supply: 110V 1-Phase 60Hz 20A
- Lead time: 8-10 weeks
- Efficient operation, with fast cycle time
- Compact design, with low overall height of 75 in. with internal cross cylinders
- 10-ton press force
- Very low noise level (equivalent to air conditioner)
- Turnbuckle door release for added safety
- Silent hydraulic system
- Simple, easy-to-operate design
Vertical Baler Advantages
Vertical balers have a much smaller footprint than horizontal models, and Bramidan’s X10 HD baler takes the trophy when it comes to compact baler design. At just 52 inches wide and 41 inches deep, the X10 can fit into small and odd-shaped spaces. This makes it ideal for small business operations.
Vertical balers are an excellent option for businesses on a budget, whether you lease or buy. Leasing will allow you to get the machine on site faster, with a predictable monthly fee that makes it easier to budget.
Using a baler can also boost your business’s green image, since balers can divert tons of paper, plastic, and metal waste from landfills every year. Landfill waste takes up precious space and contributes to ground, water, and air pollution.
Installing a vertical baler can help you take your recycling to the next level and even generate additional revenue for your business. Selling baled scrap can turn a cost center (waste disposal) into a profit center.
Call Global Trash Solutions today to learn more about buying or leasing the Bramidan X10 vertical baler or to learn more about another small baler for sale.