Wide Mouth Horizontal Balers standard features include:
- Bale weight up to 1300 lb.
- Bale dimensions (in): 48 x 60 x 30
- Cycle time (seconds): 47
- UL/CUL listed control panel
- WASTEC rated
- Programmable controller adjustable hardened shear blade
- Full-bale and advanced warning indicators
- Automatic bale ejection system
- Auto-cycle with photocell
- Start-up alarm and light
- Name-brand electrical and hydraulic components
- Custom hoppers available
- Heavy-duty construction for long service life
- 8” high-performance cylinder
- Automatic cycle feature made in the USA and controlled by Photocell
- Power Source IHM (Integrated Hydraulic Manifold) system reduces the number of hydraulic hoses and fittings, providing a cleaner, more reliable, and more durable hydraulic baler system
- Hydraulic door latch
- Wire guide tie system
- Conveyor feed controls with Photocell
- Conforms to all current ANSI Z 245.5 safety standards
- Remote power unit
- Motor upgrade to 30hp
- Oil cooler
- Oil heater
- Biodegradable oil
- Custom Hopper Solutions
- 48” or 60” standard or pit conveyor systems
- Load from ground, off a dock, or through the wall
- User friendly: Container lid automatically unlocks when container is emptied and locks when returned
- Self-contained unit: Designed for limited space locations
Benefits of Heavy-Duty Industrial Balers
The HE-60 commercial baler is ideal for warehouses and businesses that routinely bale corrugated cardboard, newsprint, office paper, plastics, foam rubber, light aluminum, and other recyclables. No pre-conditioning or fluffing is required.
If your business manages large amounts of paper or plastics, the HE-60 baler machine can help slash your costs, improve sanitation, and even help you generate revenue. Benefits of using an industrial baler include:
- Lower collection and hauling costs: Compacted bales take up less space on hauling trucks and can dramatically reduce your haul-away costs over time.
- Less storage space: Commercial space comes at a premium. A baler can help you maintain a smaller physical footprint.
- Greater employee efficiency: Workers can throw whole boxes into the industrial baler, helping your crew quickly and efficiently process waste.
- Enhanced image: Showing commitment to environmental responsibility is essential in today’s competitive economy. Recycling bales of paper and plastic material and diverting waste from landfills can help improve your business’s green image.
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.