Benefits of Using an Industrial Baler
GTS Horizontal Balers are designed for the medium-volume processor who wants to minimize the labor associated with routine bale tie-off. The GTS H2R-60 can process a variety of materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic, and ferrous or non-ferrous metals, producing a standard mill-sized 60” bale. Full penetration ensures high-density bales, and the auto-tie feature ensures efficient operation.
Horizontal balers can be customized and fully automated, so they don’t require personnel to operate. These machines can handle big loads of newspaper, cardboard, plastic, aluminum, steel foam, shrink wrap, and more. There are many advantages to using a horizontal baler, including:
- Better sanitation: Bales are neat, tidy, and less likely to attract rodents and insects.
- Lower labor and hauling costs: Time spent breaking down boxes could be better spent on more productive revenue-generating tasks. Cardboard boxes and other paper goods can be thrown into a baler whole. The densely packed cubes can be neatly stored on pallets for pickup. Bales also take up less room on trucks, which can slash your hauling costs.
- Income generation: Cardboard bales sell for an average of $50 per ton. GTS has vendor partners all over the U.S. who offer free pick-up and rebates for baled cardboard. And, in addition to making money on bales, you’re also saving the typical $300-$400 it costs to have bales hauled away.
- Improved company image: In our increasingly eco-conscious society it’s more important than ever to be part of the solution, not the problem. Bales are less likely to become contaminated and more likely to be recycled. Diverting tons of waste from landfills and reducing emissions (from fewer hauls) contributes to your business’s green image.
GTS offers financing options for our automatic baling machines. Please call us today to find out more about our top-of-line horizontal balers for sale. We’ll guide you through the entire process and set you up with a trustworthy vendor offering the best rebates for your baled cardboard.
H2R 60 Auto Tie Balers standard features include:
- Bale weight up to 1400 lb.
- Bale dimensions (in): 48 x 60 x 30
- Cycle time (seconds): 26
- UL/CUL listed Control Panel
- Touch Screen Control
- Electronic Dashboard
- Accent 470 Wire Tie System
- Automatic Bale Ejection System
- Auto-cycle with Photocell
- Name Brand Electrical & Hydraulic Components
- Oil Cooler
- Heavy-Duty Construction provides long service life
- Integrated Controls for Baler & Wire Tie System
- 9” High Performance Cylinder – Made in USA
- Automatic Cycle feature controlled by Photocell
- Guillotine Bale Separator
- Externally Adjustable, Serrated Shear Blade
- Tongue & Groove Floor in Charge Chamber
- Replaceable Liners
- Conveyor Feed Controls with Photocell
- Conforms to all current ANSI Z 245.5 safety standards
- Control Pedestal with Casters
- Bale Slide Table
- Oil Heater
- Biodegradable Oil
- Custom Hopper Solutions
- 60” Standard or Pit Conveyor Systems
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.