This machine is designed for long hours of operation and can operate either manually or automatically with photocell control. Optional custom-engineered feed conveyors and cart dumper systems efficiently control baler feed rates for optimum performance in a complete baling system.
Standard features of the closed-end horizontal baler include:
- Bale weight: 1,100 to 2,400 lbs.
- Bale dimensions (in): 60 x 30 x 40 to 72 x 48 x 48
- Cycle time (seconds): 24 to 27.5
- UL/CUL-listed control panel
- WASTEC rated
- Programmable controller
- Adjustable hardened shear blade
- Automatic bale sizing system
- Full-bale and advanced warning indicators
- Automatic bale ejection system
- Auto-cycle with photocell
- Start-up alarm and light
- Name-brand electrical and hydraulic components
- Custom hoppers available
- Heavy-duty construction provides a long service life
- Automatic cycle feature controlled by photocell
- Power source IHM (Integrated Hydraulic Manifold) system reduces the number of hydraulic hoses and fittings, providing a cleaner, more reliable and more durable hydraulic system
- Hydraulic door latch
- Conveyor feed controls with photocell
- Conforms to all current ANSI Z 245.5 safety standards
- WASTEC rated
- Remote power unit
- Oil cooler
- Oil heater
- Biodegradable oil
- Custom hopper solutions
- Standard or pit conveyor systems
Designed for high output operations, our closed-end horizontal baler provides years of reliable operation and can save your business thousands each year on reduced labor and hauling costs. Compacted bales take up less room on hauling trucks and can reduce the number of trips needed to remove waste from your premises.
Additional advantages include:
- Reduced carbon footprint: The fewer trips required to remove waste from your facility, the fewer emissions your business generates. This is good for your green image and good for the planet.
- Less maintenance and cleaning: An industrial horizontal baler reduces the number of man hours required to manage loose waste and recyclables.
- Better sanitation: Dumpsters quickly fill up and often overflow. This can attract pests like insects and rodents. An automatic baler helps you manage waste in neat, tidy bales ready for pickup.
- Diversion of materials away from landfills: When landfills reach capacity, everyone, including your business, pays more for waste management. By diverting recyclable materials away from landfills, you help to keep waste management costs lower for everyone.
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.