The X30 Baler standard features include:
- Bale weight (cardboard): 600 to 775 lbs.
- Bale weight (plastic): 775 to 1,000 lbs.
- Bale dimensions (in): 48 x 30 x 48
- Cycle time (seconds): 25
- Power supply: 208/230/480V 3-phase
- Lead time: 12-15 weeks from date of order
Benefits of Vertical Balers
Horizontal balers compress waste horizontally, while vertical balers use downward force to compress waste into bales. Vertical balers have their own unique advantages, including:
- Smaller footprint: Vertical balers take up a fraction of the space of a horizontal baler. This makes them ideal for small and odd-shaped spaces and for small businesses that have minimal excess space.
- Lower purchase/lease cost: Vertical balers are typically less expensive that horizontal models. Leasing or financing a vertical baler is a good option for small and growing businesses on a budget. Leasing comes with the advantage of a predictable monthly charge and no maintenance fees.
- Versatile: Whether you need a plastic baler, a carton baler, an aluminum baler, or a unit that processes a variety of materials, a vertical baler is a good choice. Vertical balers are ideal for restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, retail stores, hospitals, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, and more.
Global Trash Solutions offers financing options for our commercial balers. Call us today to learn more about buying or leasing the Bramidan X30 HD baler.
There are no reviews yet.