The B6030 Baler standard features include:
- Bale weight (cardboard): 800 to 1,200 lbs.
- Bale weight (plastic): 850 to 1,300 lbs.
- Bale dimensions (in): 60 x 30 x 48
- Cycle time (seconds): 43
- Power supply: 208/230/480V 3-phase
- Lead time: 5-7 weeks
- Extra wide chamber (>60 inches)
- Low-profile design (can operate under 11-foot ceiling or higher)
- Efficient compaction of large bulky materials
- Lowest noise level in the market (<62 dB)
- Full bale light notification
- Automatic ejection of finished bale
Benefits of Vertical Balers
- Small footprint: Vertical balers take up little space compared to horizontal balers. Their compact design makes them ideal for spaces used by the public, including supermarkets, hospitals, retail businesses, and amusement parks.
- Cost effective: Vertical balers are affordable, costing as little as one-fifth or even one-tenth the price of horizontal baler models.
- Versatile: Vertical balers can process almost any type of recyclable waste, from office paper to corrugated cardboard. With its wide feed opening, Bramidan’s B6030 model is ideal as a cardboard baler and for waste paper recycling.
Global Trash Solutions offers financing options for our vertical cardboard balers. Call us today to learn more about buying or leasing the Bramidan B6030 baler.