B5 Wide Baler standard features include:
- Bale weight (OCC/cardboard): 175 to 245 lbs.
- Bale weight (plastic): 200 to 290 lbs.
- Bale dimensions (in): 36 x 24 x 30
- Cycle time (seconds): 39
- Power supply: 110V 1-Phase 60Hz 20A
- Lead weight: 2-3 weeks
Benefits of Industrial Balers
If your business generates moderate amounts of cardboard waste, you need a way to quickly and efficiently manage these materials. Investing in a vertical cardboard baler is a good solution and can help you:
- Reduce waste hauling costs: With a baler there’s no need for employees to break down boxes. This can save you on labor costs. Simply place whole or partially broken-down boxes right into the baler and run a cycle. The densely packed bales are easy to eject onto pallets for storage until they’re ready to be hauled away.
- Improve sanitation and tidiness: Piles of cardboard or other waste is unsightly and can attract pests. Our vertical balers create tidier, cleaner waste storage areas.
- Improve your green image: Using a cardboard baler can divert tons of waste from landfills, improving your business’s green image. Balers produce clean bundles of cardboard that can easily be recycled and aren’t at risk for contamination with other municipal waste.
Whether you’re looking to lease or buy a vertical baler or cardboard box crusher, GTS offers financing options for all our industrial balers. Call us today to learn more.
There are no reviews yet.