CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE 866.760.8194
Commercial Waste Management Solutions in Texas
When your business needs sustainable waste management solutions in the Lone Star State, Global Trash Solutions has the expertise you need to bring waste costs in line and stay in compliance with local waste reduction initiatives. GTS offers innovative solutions with commercial waste consulting, waste audits, waste brokerage services, and waste management equipment.
Reduce Your Operating Costs and Environmental Impact
With waste consulting and waste planning services from GTS, your Texas business can reduce waste and reduce costs while meeting your sustainability goals. We work with all industries to implement waste reduction strategies, divert recycling and food waste, and negotiate the best prices with hauling companies to boost your bottom line.
- Waste consulting services. Our expert waste consultants can analyze your needs with a commercial waste audit, review your current waste management processes, and provide customized reports that outline your opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce waste costs, and improve recycling management.
- Waste broker services. Our industry-trained waste brokers have access to a nationwide network of vendors and can review your existing solid waste management contracts, then negotiate on your behalf to lower your rates. They can work through the right dumpster sizing and waste collection schedule to avoid overages and fees while maximizing your waste management budget.
- Industrial grade equipment. GTS also sells and services commercial trash compactors and recycling balers for every industry and application, including retail, manufacturing, food service, marine, and hospitality businesses across Texas and the United States.
Texas Waste Management Regulations
One of the best reasons to work with a professional waste management consulting firm in Texas is to comply with the state and local government regulations. With the right waste management planning and processes in place, you can avoid the damage to your bottom line and business reputation that result from being cited for waste program violations.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has specific requirements and waste solutions for:
- Bioenergy Facilities
- Coal Combustion Residuals
- Dredge or Fill Material
- Commercial Waste
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Municipal Waste
- Radioactive Waste
- Scrap Tires
- Sludge or Sludge Wastes
- Managing Hazardous Waste as Universal Waste
- Solid Waste Management Plans
Partner with the Best Waste Management Companies in Texas
With waste audit and consulting services from GTS, your commercial facility can leverage our network of the best vendors in the waste industry. We work with national and local firms in Texas to help you save money while improving landfill diversion efforts and recycling initiatives.
Waste management planning and strategy is essential to modern businesses. Finding an ethical partner with the experience to help you reach your reducing, reusing, and recycling goals will propel your business to the next level of sustainability and profitability. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation for your business.
Optimize your waste management programs and learn more about how to effectively recycle materials and improve your waste diversion rate with a waste stream audit and recommendations tailored to your industry. Talk to a GTS Texas waste management consultant today to learn more.