Why Invest in a Stationary Compactor?
Waste management can quickly become an operational and cost burden, especially for growing businesses. Heavy-duty trash compactors effectively reduce solid waste material to a fraction of its original size. Compactors make waste more manageable for storage and transport. Investing in a freestanding trash compactor can:
- Cut operational costs: Compacted trash takes up less room on trash trucks, which can reduce hauling costs. Using a compactor also means you need fewer staff members to manage trash—the compactor does most of the work for you.
- Improve efficiency: By reducing volume, compactors help reduce garbage pileup and overflow problems. They also eliminate the manpower required to break down boxes and other trash and empty bins.
- Improve sanitation and safety: Inappropriate or inefficient waste disposal can lead to rodent and insect infestations. It can also create slip and fall hazards, which can endanger workers and the public. A compactor can help you meet safety regulations and avoid the pitfalls of open dumpsters, including unlawful rummaging.
- Protect the environment: Compacted trash is less likely to become airborne and end up in streets and waterways. It’s also more likely to be recycled (if you’re dealing with a single waste product, like plastics).
GTS offers financing options for industrial waste compactors. Please call us today to learn more about our top-of-line stationary compactors for sale. We’ll guide you through the entire process and set you up with a trustworthy vendor offering the best rates for waste hauling.
- ANSI Z245.2 Compliant – All compactors meet or exceed ANSI Z245.2 safety standards
- UL/CUL listed Control Panels
- UHMW Ram Guides – Adjustable to ensure straight tracking are readily replaceable, should the need arise
- Oil Sight Gauge shows oil level at a glance
- Heavy-Duty Controls – NEMA 4 rated pushbutton controls with key lockable start switch
- Automatic Single Cycle Operation
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.