The GTS2000 is one of the most powerful indoor compactors on the market today. The commercial trash compactor produces cubes of garbage 125 lbs. or less and can reduce hauling costs by 50% or more. Each unit comes with 2 rolls of starter bags (50 bags/roll) and is equipped with a required lift cart ($1,500).
Standard features of the GTS2000 trash compactor include:
- Durable, Kevlar-based coating
- Sturdy steel frame design
- 15:1 compaction ratio
- Emergency stop switch
- Programmable logic control
- Tamper-proof door sensor
- Adjustable 4,000 lb. draw latch
Benefits of Trash Compactors
If your business produces a sizeable amount of waste in its day-to-day operations, a garbage compactor is a must. An industrial compactor can help you:
- Cut costs: Compacted trash bales take up less room on trucks, saving you money on hauling costs. If you spend more than $600 on waste disposal costs each month, a compactor will pay for itself in very little time.
- Improve sanitation: Overflowing dumpsters are a nuisance and a health hazard for employees and the public. Exposed trash can also attract rodents and insects.
- Increase productivity: Managing large amounts of loose waste is time consuming. A trash compactor helps workers quickly, safely, and efficiently manage waste. This can save you on labor costs over time.
The GTS2000 can be used for newspaper, soft and hard plastics, and metals. It’s one of the best large compactors on the market today.
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.