B4 Recycling and Trash Baler Standard Features Include:
• Full bale indicator light
• Very low noise level (<60 dB), which is as quiet as an air conditioner
• Low overall height (6.5 ft.) and small base area (3 ft.)
• Manageable finished bales weigh 55 – 175 lbs.
• Easy and convenient operation in front of baler with an automatic 2-hand ejection system
• Smallest possible volume with a press force of 8,800 lbs.
• The ability to bale products like textiles, clothing, and fabric
• No retainer dogs or paint inside the compression chamber
What Benefits Does the B4 Baling Machine Bring to Your Business?
Purchasing a small recycling baler is almost always a cost-effective and beneficial investment for businesses and manufacturing facilities. Consider these benefits of the B4 trash baler:
- Save money on waste management costs with fewer pickups.
- Streamline your recycling processing and reduce storage needs.
- Receive top rates for your baled and sorted recycled materials including fabric.
Sourcing the Best Commercial Baler for Your Application
Choosing a safe, reliable, and powerful industrial baler is an important investment that can save you money with the right model for your intended use. Contact us at Global Trash Solutions for advice on which model is right for your daily volume and unique application.
You can buy the B4 baler directly online from us, with a low leasing Price of $120/month for 60 months. To start saving money immediately, you can apply for financing for any of our equipment from Global Trash Solutions. There is no reason to wait any longer or struggle with outdated equipment when the right machine is waiting to solve your recycling problems.
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions