B20 Baler standard features include:
- Easy tying of the bales
- High throughput
- Short press cycle
- Front-placed strap rolls for close-to-wall installation
- High compression ratio
- Bale weight of 450 to 650 lbs.
- Bales fit on a standard EUR pallet
The B20 baler by Bramidan is an excellent low-noise option for a range of businesses, from hotels and restaurants to small warehouses. This easy-load vertical baler has a wide opening and allows your crew to manage recyclables directly at the waste source.
The B20 baler features a mounted knife for cutting baler straps and an automatic full light indicator. The baler can compact large amounts of cardboard, shredded paper, newspapers, and soft plastic. The press cycle starts automatically when the door is pulled down.
An optional digital mobile network solution enables the baler to send a text message when the bale is ready. It can also send messages to your hauling company when bales are ready for pickup.
Benefits of the B20 Recycling Baler
If you own a business that deals with large amounts of cardboard or soft plastics, such as a retail store or warehouse, you need a way to quickly and efficiently manage these recyclable materials.
If your business produces enough cardboard to fill more than one dumpster per week and spends more than $130 per month on disposal costs, investing in an industrial baler is a good solution and can help you:
- Reduce handling and hauling costs: Your employees can throw whole or partially broken-down boxes right into the baler and run a bale cycle. This saves time and money.
- Improve sanitation and tidiness: Piles of cardboard or other waste is unsightly and can attract rodents and insects. Our vertical balers create tidier, cleaner waste storage areas.
- Improve your green image: Using a baler for plastics and waste paper recycling can divert tons of materials from ending up in landfills each year. Diverting tons of waste from landfills and reducing emissions (from fewer hauls) contributes to your business’s green image.
- Generate income: Cardboard bales are much more valuable than loose cardboard, since they’re easier to weigh and manage. Baled cardboard sells for around $50 per ton, on average. GTS has vendor partners all over the U.S. who offer free pick-up and rebates for baled cardboard, a more cost-effective solution than paying $300-$400 to have bales hauled away.
Apply for financing for equipment from Global Trash Solutions.