CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE 866.760.8194
Enroll for a Free Waste Audit
- PURPOSE & SCOPE OF WORK: (“Client”) has entered into this Agreement with Global Trash Solutions (“Consultant”), to serve as Consultant for Client to reduce expenses related to waste and recycling. Consultant will evaluate Client’s current waste processes and will examine relevant contracts and expenses incurred in these areas for the purpose of determining overcharges which may now exist or have existed in the past. Consultant will prepare necessary documentation and negotiate with the proper companies to correct overcharges and obtain refunds and/or credits for past overcharges. Further, Consultant will reduce future waste and recycling expenses on behalf of Client utilizing the following process:
- Collect information relating to Client’s current waste and recycling programs and associated expenses.
- Analyze collected information and develop recommendations that will reduce future waste and recycling expenses.
- Present recommendations along with the expected savings to Client for review and approval.
- Implement approved recommendations at Client locations.
- Provide monthly reports which detail the savings generated.
- 10% MINIMUM SAVINGS and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If, after implementation of Consultant’s recommendations, Consultant has not produced at least ten percent (10%) in gross savings, Client reserves the right to cancel this agreement immediately with written notice to Consultant. If, at any time, Client is dissatisfied with the performance offered by Consultant, then Client has the right to cancel upon written notice of the defect. Prior to notice of cancelation, Client must provide Consultant with reasonable notice of any alleged defect and Consultant shall have thirty days within which to cure any alleged defect in performance.
- ONGOING SERVICES: During the term of this Agreement, Consultant shall:
- Examine Client’s waste and recycling invoices and receipts for future errors and/or overcharges and make necessary corrections on behalf of Client. Said corrections shall not be subject to compensation to Consultant as defined in paragraph 4 below.
- Assist Client in the resolution of any vendor-related service issues which may arise at Client’s locations.
- Evaluate the accuracy and validity of any and all vendor price increases.
- Negotiate new waste and recycling vendor service agreements on behalf of Client.
- Provide Client a monthly savings report detailing the actual monthly savings achieved (per location) through the implementation of Consultant’s recommendations.
- CONSULTANT COMPENSATION: Client agrees to pay Consultant fifty percent (50%) of all refunds or credits secured by Consultant on behalf of Client due to past waste and recycling billing errors and overcharges occurring prior to the execution of this Agreement. Payment shall be due within fifteen (15) days from the date of the Consultants invoice resulting from credits on Client’s billing, or upon receipt of a refund. If Consultant affects a reduction in Client’s future waste and/or recycling expenses through the implementation of Consultant’s recommendations, Client agrees to pay Consultant fifty percent (50%) of these realized billing reductions on a monthly basis for a period of sixty (60) months beginning the month when Client first realizes the savings. “Reduction” is defined as the difference between the Client’s waste expenses prior to execution of this agreement and the Client’s waste expenses following the execution of this agreement.
- TERM & CONDITIONS: The term of this agreement shall be sixty (60) months from the date of acceptance.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the Parties and may only be amended in writing by mutual consent of the Parties. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The parties further consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida, and agree that all disputes arising from this agreement shall be resolved exclusively in state or federal court in Palm Beach County, Florida.