- Do you own or represent a business that produces a substantial amount of corrugated cardboard, PET plastics, paper stock, aluminum, or other recyclable material that can be sold as a commodity?
- Have you thought about the most economical way to dispose of these recyclables? Are you using a roll-off container or mixing this material with your trash?
- Are you paying any collection charges?
- Do you own or manage a condominium, apartment building, or high-rise building?
- Are you facing a dilemma that involves a multitude of residents and a very limited amount of space to store or dispose of their trash?
- Do you have space for trash containers, but think there may be a better way to deal with residential trash service than having multiple large dumpsters that residents have to drag their garbage to?
- Does the smell or unsightly trash management system for your property hinder your property’s aesthetics?
- Have residents complained about the sound or times of the garbage trucks coming onto your property to empty the trash multiple times per week?
Do you own a business or commercial property in South Carolina? Have you investigated the resources available to help you save money on waste and recycling service, or do you rely on you own company’s resources to try to keep these costs down? Have you ever noticed that your trash and recycling costs are constantly on the rise? How can you ever know if you are getting the best deal, or will continue to get the best deal? Do you encounter service issues week after week that seem to never get resolved no matter what you do? Do you know what recourse you have in that situation?(more…)
- Do you own a business in New York City that pays for trash or recycling service?
- Have you had to change your trash company in the past because the company began charging you more than you originally agreed to pay?
- Are you confused by sections of your trash contract that contain language like "effects of volume change," or base your service on surveys and bag counts that do not reflect the actual volume of trash your establishment actually generates?
- Has your trash company come to you citing a "raise in disposal rates" that they are passing on to you as mandated by the city?