Posted by Mike Williams on Thursday, June 30th, 2016Like any piece of machinery, balers occasionally need routine repairs or, in the worst cases, to be replaced entirely. In order to predict the repair needs for your baler, keep an eye out for these signs: (more…)
Posted by Mike Williams on Thursday, June 16th, 2016Balers may not seem like the most versatile of tools, at first, but don’t let that fool you. These industrial and farming tools are used by a wide variety of industries, and come in several different forms that maximize their usefulness for different organizations and entities. (more…)
Posted by GTSWeb on Monday, May 30th, 2016How much is your business wasting every year on its inefficient waste management system? Coming up with the answer to that question may not be as easy as you think. That’s where waste management brokers—men and women who help businesses save money and reduce inefficiencies in their waste management processes—come in. Here’s how working with a waste management broker can help your business. (more…)
Posted by GTSWeb on Monday, May 16th, 2016Looking for a way to save your business money and make better use of your resources? Using an industrial trash compactor is an easy, affordable way to decrease the costs your business incurs from storing and processing the waste it produces every day. Let’s take a look at just a few of the ways a trash compactor can lower costs: (more…)
Posted by GTSWeb on Saturday, April 30th, 2016Compactors are like any other machine. They need regular maintenance, and they often have to have certain parts replaced or repaired every now and then. This is especially true for compactors that are frequently used. The more they are used, the more maintenance and commercial compactor repair they require. (more…)
Posted by GTSWeb on Saturday, April 16th, 2016The history of the commercial waste compactor and the baler both stem from similar origins to many other inventions: the need to perform a variety of tasks faster and more efficiently. Both of these inventions were each patented around the same time, for completely different industries, but with the same end goal being to save time, space, and money. (more…)
Posted by GTSWeb on Thursday, June 11th, 2015
The GTS 2000 Indoor Compactor
The ever-increasing cost of waste disposal is frustrating to those who own and operate a restaurant. Trash bills inexplicably rise from month-to-month, haulers charge unreasonable fees, and it seems as though every month, the check you write to the waste hauler is larger than the month before. The good news is that you can take control of these costs by making some basic changes in how you deal with waste. One option is employing the use of a GTS 2000 indoor trash compactor.(more…)
Posted by GTSWeb on Wednesday, April 15th, 2015
- Do you own a business in Houston that involves structures such as a manufacturing facilities, distribution hubs, multi-unit chain retail outlets, or a shipping and receiving department?
- Are you seeking recycling options for your company in the greater Houston area?
- Are you motivated to increase the “P” and decrease the “L” on your P&L statements?
- Have you been educated about recycling for your business, and if so, by whom?
Posted by GTSWeb on Wednesday, March 18th, 2015
- Do you own a business that pays for waste and recycling service?
- Has your staff done their best to negotiate your waste and recycling expenses?
- Despite your company’s best efforts, have you seen your waste bills creep above the original negotiated amount?
- Have you or your staff had trouble getting the waste and recycling expenses back down to where they ought to be?
- Have you even changed companies under the premise that your hauling expenses would remain static, only to discover that your new waste hauler uses the same lines and pat answers the old company did to justify unreasonable price increases and hidden fees?
Posted by GTSWeb on Wednesday, February 25th, 2015
- Do you own a company or property that generates a considerable volume of waste and recyclables?
- Does waste removal cost your business a noteworthy amount of money for service each month?
- Have you ever considered enlisting the help of a third party expert to analyze and evaluate your waste disposal processes, or have you left the fate of your cost for disposal largely in the hands of the companies who pick up your waste and recyclables?