Is It Time to Replace or Repair Your Baler?
As commercial baling equipment ages and undergoes normal wear and tear, there will come a time when you need to decide whether to choose professional baler repair or replacement with new baling or recycling equipment. Making this decision for your commercial, nonprofit, educational, or residential property facility will depend on several factors.
Advantages of Commercial Baler Repair
Deciding to have your baler repaired has these advantages when certain conditions are met:
- Avoiding down time associated with removal of the old equipment and installation of a baler, when the equipment can still be operated safely with part replacement
- Reducing the cost of getting your waste management system back up and running by keeping existing equipment in good repair
- Keeping large industrial equipment out of landfills or salvage yards when it would still have value if it were repaired, put back into service, or resold
When to Consider Replacing a Commercial Baler
Recycling or cardboard baler repair is sometimes not a cost-effective option in the long run. Some reasons that you should consider replacing your baler include:
- Your baler needs replacement parts or repair with increasing frequency
- Normal baler operation makes excessive or unusual noise
- The equipment now struggles to do what were once routine tasks
- Safety hazards exist, including missing safety guards, pinch points, or sharp edges
- Your baler no longer meets workplace safety standards such as OSHA, UL, or ANSI guidelines for your industry or facility
- The equipment no longer meets your capacity needs or recycling requirements
- Newer, safer, and more energy-efficient equipment is now available and investment in new baling machines will improve your bottom line
Consult with a Professional Partner
Global Trash Solutions (GTS) works with businesses and commercial property owners across the country to provide consulting services, baler sales, and repair. We are always on your side in these decisions and can provide experienced repair technicians who will revive your existing equipment or provide recommendations for purchasing a new baler.
We partner with our clients for the long haul and offer a free evaluation of your existing waste management process and equipment. Together we can reduce your costs and keep your equipment up to industry guidelines while prolonging the life of your investment in necessary sanitation and recycling systems. Contact Global Trash Solutions today at 866-760-8194 to find out more.