Why Should Your Business Hire a Waste Consultant?
Waste and recycling services present a unique challenge to business owners who are tasked with minimizing overhead costs and maximizing profits. Every business must pay for waste and recycling service but finding the most cost-effective solution is a daunting project, especially for those who do not specialize in waste management costs. Most savvy businesses seek outside assistance with specialized areas of basic operations like these.
Does Your Company Need a Waste Management Consultant?
Because we are not affiliated with any specific trash hauler, we can identify and negotiate the best long-term rates for your company and hold your trash haulers responsible for reliable service. If you are struggling with multiple haulers or find your rates continue to climb, working with a waste consultant can provide a fast solution to these headaches.
As an industry leader in waste consulting, Global Trash Solutions helps optimize the waste management costs of your business and provide the most cost-effective and eco-friendly solutions to your waste disposal needs. Through volume negotiation, garbage compacting, baling, and improved commercial recycling diversion, we can lower your costs and reduce impact on the environment.
What Are the Benefits of Partnering with a Commercial Waste Consultant?
There are many benefits of utilizing solid waste consultants when seeking to lower commercial waste management costs, including:
- The ability to focus on your business knowing your waste disposal is being handled properly
- Available site surveys at each location to analyze your waste stream and identify opportunities for cost savings
- The opportunity to save an average of 35% on disposal costs versus companies who do not work with a consulting service
- Reducing the operational burden of dealing with multiple trash haulers at various locations, each with its own local and state requirements
- Improving the separation and diversion of valuable recyclable materials to reduce landfill fees to a minimum
- Building or maintaining your reputation as a “green” and eco-friendly business in your area or across the nation
- Preserving local resources with changes that reduce your waste while saving money for your business
When You Are Ready to Talk Commercial Trash
Talking trash can be a good thing. Every month, more and more companies are entrusting their waste and recycling service needs to Global Trash Solutions (GTS). We are the nation’s fastest growing waste and recycling consulting firm and have spent several years studying the waste and recycling industry.
Brick by brick, we have built a network of over 3,000 commercial properties that each save tens of thousands of dollars every year by using our services. Specialized in zero waste, mixed paper, plastic, organic, and corrugated cardboard recycling, we are no stranger to recycling and sustainability efforts. We also provide waste and recycling equipment, service, and repair.
Please contact us today at 866-760-8194 for a free evaluation of your waste and recycling processes.